With four miles of beautiful riverfront paths, Hudson River Park is a paradise for NYC runners. You can help this green and blue oasis thrive by running the 2023 United Airlines NYC Half on Sunday, March 19, 2023 for Team HRPK!
With Team HRPK, you will leave a meaningful impact with each step you take through New York City. By fundraising and raising awareness of Hudson River Park, you will enable land and river sustainability efforts, support free STEM education programming and cultivate every blossom in Hudson River Park.
Team HRPK has a very limited number of GUARANTEED entries for the 2023 United Airlines NYC Half. For this race, all Team HRPK runners must commit to individually fundraising a minimum of $2,500 by Friday, March 31, 2023. There is a $145 charity race registration fee. This fee is discounted for NYRR members. Runners on Team HRPK will each have to pay their own race registration fee when they register using your invitation from Hudson River Park Friends.
Are you interested in running for Team HRPK and “fundracing” for your favorite New York City park?
All team members will receive:
- Team HRPK branded running swag
- A #ParkOverPlastic water bottle
- When runners hit $2,500 fundraised, which is the required fundraising goal, each runner will receive a complimentary Steward membership to the Park. This includes:
- Access to members-only dance and fitness classes
- Blues BBQ Festival VIP Tickets for two
- Complimentary passes to our members-only party
- Exclusive tickets for two to an invite-only annual spring event
- Exclusive First Look events for exciting park projects
- A private golf cart tour of the Park
- A membership gift
- Discounts or deals from Hudson River Park Community Partners
- Subscription to our members-only e-newsletter
If you have any questions, please email Eliza Kinsolving at TeamHRPK@hudsonriverpark.org.