The New York State Department of Transportation designed and built the protected bikeway that runs the length of Hudson River Park and beyond. It’s reportedly the busiest bikeway in the United States, and has made Hudson River Park a paradise for NYC cyclists. You can help the surrounding green and blue oasis thrive by riding the 2023 TD Five Boro Bike Tour on Sunday, May 7, 2023 for Team HRPK!
With Team HRPK, you will leave a meaningful impact with each training ride you take through New York City. By fundraising and raising awareness of Hudson River Park, you will enable land and river sustainability efforts, support free STEM education programming and cultivate every blossom in Hudson River Park.
Team HRPK has a very limited number of GUARANTEED entries for the 2023 TD Five Boro Bike Tour. For this race, all Team HRPK cyclists must commit to individually fundraising a minimum of $2,500 by May 31, 2023. Entries include breakfast, lunch, and a start-area pass.
Are you interested in cycling for Team HRPK and “fundracing” for your favorite Park in New York City?
All team members will receive:
- Team HRPK branded swag
- A #ParkOverPlastic water bottle
- When runners hit $2,500 fundraised, which is the required fundraising goal, each cyclist will receive a complimentary Steward membership to the Park. This includes:
- Access to members-only dance and fitness classes
- Blues BBQ Festival VIP Tickets for two
- Complimentary passes to our members-only party
- Exclusive tickets for two to an invite-only annual spring event
- Exclusive First Look events for exciting park projects
- A private golf cart tour of the Park
- A membership gift
- Discounts or deals from Hudson River Park Community Partners
- Subscription to our members-only e-newsletter
If you have any questions, please email Eliza Kinsolving at TeamHRPK@hudsonriverpark.org.