Turning the Park’s most scenic spaces into riverfront gyms, Healthy on the Hudson offers a variety of fun, friendly and free fitness classes led by lululemon ambassadors! Monday through Friday, this beloved HRPK series helps New Yorkers of all skill levels break a sweat and stay active outdoors.
From guided meditation and refreshing yoga to high-intensity workouts and weekly run clubs, there’s something for all skill levels to enjoy this summer. Classes are free and open to the public, all summer long. Refer to the weekly schedule for further details.
- HIIT Mondays at Pier 25 at N Moore St.
- Yoga Tuesdays at Pier 26 at N Moore St.
- HIIT Wednesday on Pier 46 at Charles St.
- Yoga Thursday at Pier 64 at W 24 St.
- Mindful Fridays at Pier 84 at W 44 St.
Registration is required for these classes — all sessions are free and fully adaptable. Please sign up early as space is limited, and as always, remember to bring your own mat!
Healthy on the Hudson is powered by lululemon.