Don’t miss our third and final day of SUBMERGE 2021! Today we’re discussing River health and water quality — plus a thrilling science performance from Al Leszczynski. Come shell-ebrate with us in the Park and support oyster research in the afternoon — register below.
October 21 – River Health
Partner showcase at 10:00 AM:
- Build a water quality instrument from home with the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- Explore local climate change impacts with Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory
- Sample local water quality with Bronx River Alliance
- Investigate microscopic river health indicators with HRPK’s River Project
Live panel at 11:00 AM discussing water quality and data visualization:
Science performance with Al Leszczynski at 12:00 PM:
- Laugh and learn with Al as they share interactive experiments about our water system.
- Try this experiment at home!
Shell-ebrate Oysters in the Park at 5:00 PM:
- Join us in the Park!
- Registration is available here.
|October 19 – Local Wildlife||October 20 – Harbor Habitat|
This multi-day celebration of science invites the public to connect with marine science and STEM with awesome experiments, science entertainment, live animals and more!
For more information on HRPK’s River Project and our festival partners, click here!
Hudson River Park’s River Project is committed to advancing public awareness and understanding of our local waterways. The SUBMERGE festival — now offering three days of learning and fun — aims to inspire audiences of all ages and make marine science and STEM accessible and engaging for everyone.
Registration is required for all in-Park activities; please check individual programs’ registration pages for more information about COVID safety requirements.