If you don’t have your own bike, and aren’t sure where your ride will end up, you can pick up a Citi Bike to take you to or from Hudson River Park or beyond. Citi Bike has multiple stations including several in Hudson River Park. Be sure to cruise safely, wear a helmet and obey Park and Bikeway rules!
- Dismount bikes on all pedestrian walkways and esplanades
- The bike path is dedicated to bicycles, skateboards and rollerbladers
- Bike racks are provided throughout the Park; do not lock bikes to railings, trees or other objects
- Users should stay to the right and ride in a single file for safety
- Pedestrians have the right of way at all times.
- At all crosswalks: slow down, yield to pedestrians, and then proceed cautiously.
- Obey all traffic laws, such as traffic signals and stop signs
- Slow your speed in response to crowds, emergency, or weather conditions.
- Obey all signs and arrows.
- Children under age 14 must wear a helmet and helmets are recommended for every cyclist.