HUDSON RIVER PARK UPDATE REGARDING COVID-19
The health and well-being of our community is of the utmost importance to us, and we continue to closely monitor this evolving health concern under the leadership of New York State and New York City.
For public safety, the following locations remain closed until further notice:
- Pier 40 Indoor Fields are closed.
- As always, biking and scootering are prohibited on the esplanades and piers. Use the bikeway or walk your bike or scooter.
Some facilities are opened but with restrictions:
- Outdoor fields at Pier 40 and Chelsea Waterside are open with restrictions:
- Max 50 people per field.
- Practice, training and competitive play are allowed.
- All organized group play must be permitted.
- Wear a mask and please keep 6 feet apart.
- For recreational permits for athletic field visit here.
If you have specific questions about the virus, please contact the New York coronavirus hotline at 888-364-3065. You can also text COVID to 692-692 to receive regular SMS texts with the latest news and developments from Notify NYC.