- Rain, snow fall and freezing temperatures may lead to ice and slippery conditions throughout the Park. Please use caution and avoid areas closed for safety.
- No e-bikes, e-scooters or motorized vehicles of any kind are permitted on the Park’s esplanades or piers, or on the bike path adjacent to the Park.
- Biking and scootering are prohibited on the Park’s esplanades and piers. Walk your bike or scooter, or use the bike path adjacent to the Park.
TEMPORARY CLOSURES AND RESTRICTIONS
- The Pier 25 Playground is partially closed for repairs and play surface replacement, with intermittent full closures to accommodate disruptive work. Work is expected to conclude in early 2024.
- Portions of Pier 45 will be closed to repair the boardwalk along the southern and western sides. New decking will provide a more resilient boardwalk surface.