- No e-bikes, e-scooters or motorized vehicles of any kind are permitted on the Park’s esplanades or piers, or on the bike path adjacent to HRPK.
- Biking and scootering are prohibited on the Park’s esplanades and piers. Walk your bike or scooter, or use the bike path adjacent to the Park.
- To ensure the safety of all patrons of Hudson River Park during the COVID-19 pandemic, we ask that anyone who is not vaccinated please wear a mask or face covering at Hudson River Park events when not able to maintain a six-foot distance from others.
- Healthy on the Hudson: HIIT classes will be held on Pier 25 Monday, September 20 and Monday, September 27.
TEMPORARY CLOSURES AND RESTRICTIONS
- The Pier 62 Skatepark is currently closed due to water.
- Sports fields at Hudson River Park are open with restrictions:
- All organized group play must be permitted. For recreational permits for athletic fields, please visit here.
- Participants must adhere to any requirements for masks and social distancing established by New York State or New York City.
- Organized groups are strongly encouraged to record attendance in the event contact tracing is needed.
- Pursuant to CDC guidelines, masks are strongly recommended for unvaccinated patrons when participating in activities with close contact to others.
- Pier 40 Finger Pier closed until further notice.
- Picnic House closed until further notice.
HUDSON RIVER PARK UPDATE REGARDING COVID-19
The health and well-being of our community is of the utmost importance to us, and we continue to closely monitor this evolving health concern under the leadership of New York State and New York City. For public safety, some Park locations remain closed or restricted until further notice.
If you have specific questions about the virus, please contact the New York coronavirus hotline at 888-364-3065. You can also text COVID to 692-692 to receive regular SMS texts with the latest news and developments from Notify NYC.