- No e-bikes, e-scooters or motorized vehicles of any kind are permitted on the Park’s esplanades or piers, or on the bike path adjacent to the Park.
- Biking and scootering are prohibited on the Park’s esplanades and piers. Walk your bike or scooter, or use the bike path adjacent to the Park.
TEMPORARY CLOSURES AND RESTRICTIONS
- Sports fields at Hudson River Park are open with restrictions:
- All organized group play must be permitted. For recreational permits for athletic fields, please visit our Fields page.
- Organized groups are strongly encouraged to record attendance in the event contact tracing is needed.
CONSTRUCTION & RESTORATION UPDATES
Pier 97 Construction: To accommodate construction on the Comfort Station building at Pier 97, which will house public restrooms, a concession, and park maintenance facility, the existing barrier has been moved east. The construction will maintain a 5’-0” wide pedestrian path along the frontage of Pier 97 and leave the bicycle lanes unchanged. This condition will remain until Summer 2023 when the comfort station is scheduled to be completed.