Hudson River Park Trust posts information on current competitive procurement opportunities on this website as well as in the New York State Contract Reporter.
The Trust promotes equal opportunity in the procurement process and encourages small businesses and businesses owned by women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities to submit bids and/or proposals. Learn more about M/WBE and SDVOB.
When submitting bids or proposals, please pay close attention to all instructions. All bids and proposals must be clearly marked with the name of the solicitation, corresponding solicitation number and all necessary documents stated in the Invitation for Bids or Request for Proposals. All documents must be received by the Trust by the stated due date and time and comply with all other instructions as set forth by the Trust.
Submissions received after the due date and time will be rejected.
HUDSON RIVER PARK TRUST 2022–2023 CONTRACT AWARDS
Construction, Services and Goods (RFPs & IFBs)
RFP #F5360 – Annual Financial Auditing Services
RFP #EA200 – Logoed Uniform Components
- Proposals due November 10, 2023
RFP #A5340 – Construction Management Services for Construction Contract C5640 Pier 45 Decking and Framing Repair
- Proposals due August 29, 2023
- Q&A Distribution (August 21, 2023): Distribution of Questions and Answers to Plan Holders
RFP #C5640 – Pier 45 Decking and Framing Repair
- Proposals due August 31, 2023
- Q&A Distribution (August 23, 2023): Distribution of Questions and Answers to Plan Holders
RFP #A5330 – Design & Related Consultant Services for the W 29 to W 46 St. Landscape and Esplanade
- Proposals due August 21, 2023
- Addendum 1 (July 24, 2023): Clarification of RFP Summary, Clarification of Site 2, Amendment to RFP Architecture Scope as Allowance, Questions-and-Answers, Revised Fee and Cost Schedule, and Revised Project Schedule. Additional Supplemental Information: (1) Extents of Adjoining Bulkheads; (2) CSO Photos; (3) Supplemental Signage Document; (4) Survey Extents; and (5) Segment 6 Environmental HASP.
RFP #A5320 – On-Call Architecture & Engineering Services
- Proposals due July 10, 2023
- Addendum 1 (June 12, 2023): (Clarification of M/WBE Contract Goals, Clarification of Contact and Submission E-mail Address, Amendment to RFP Part II, Section 4 RE: VendRep and PASSPORT Requirements)
- Q&A Distribution (June 26, 2023): Distribution of Questions and Answers Together Therewith the Plan Holders List as of June 26, 2023
Park Concessions (RFPs & IFBS)
RFP #L2401 – Marine Uses at Hudson River Park’s Pier 40