Hudson River Park's
Hudson RiverFlicks brings blockbusters and family favorites to one of the most unique venues in New York City. Join us Wednesdays on Pier 63 for the sights and sounds of iconic NYC films brought to life on the big screen, then bring the family back every Friday for family-friendly jaunts on Pier 46. Bring your blanket and friends to the west side backyard for an outdoor screening on the waterfront.
2019 line up:
- Iconic NYC movies on Wednesday Nights at Pier 63
- Kick it with Hudson RiverFlicks and Shaolin Jazz: DJ 2-Tone will live-mix scores for cult classic martial arts films with a blend of Hip Hop, Soul, Funk and more.
- Two Special Screenings: July 10 and Aug 14
- Family movies on Fridays at Pier 46
- Hudson RiverFlicks runs from July 10-Aug 23