Ensure your legacy will always be in bloom through a bequest.
Making a planned gift to Hudson River Park Friends is a profound investment in the beauty and sustainability of New York City. Remembering Hudson River Park Friends in your estate is one of the most significant gifts you can make to future New Yorkers and millions of visitors.
By making a bequest, your legacy will always be:
- Cultivating education, future scientists and the next generation of environmentalists through the HRPK’s River Project’s Wetlab programming and other STEM education programs
- Reducing carbon emissions through our Community Compost Program that diverts NYC’s organic waste from landfill
- Ensuring that your community plays, dances, and stays active. Your bequest will make the Park’s diverse array of free annual public programs possible
- Protecting a critical estuarine habitat. Our 400-acre Estuarine Sanctuary is a crucial ecosystem and home to over 70 species of fish. It is also a vital migration corridor for birds and other wildlife
- Planting, blooming, rooting and renewing. The Park provides four seasons of award-winning gardens and landscapes for your loved ones to enjoy, including roughly 2,000 trees that keep New York City green and growing
By making a bequest to Hudson River Park Friends, your legacy will be one of New York’s most cherished public oases and most innovative natural resources.
Planned Giving Options to Consider
- Leave a specific dollar amount or asset to Hudson River Park Friends
- Designate a percentage of your estate to be given through your Will or Trust
- Add us as a beneficiary to your Life Insurance Policy
- Give an outright gift of cash or property
For More Information
The material presented here is for informational purposes only. Please contact your financial advisor, lawyer, and/or other qualified professional to discuss planned giving options tailored to your financial situation. The Hudson River Park Friends EIN number is 13-4112913.
If you are considering a Friends Forever bequest, please contact Eliza Kinsolving at firstname.lastname@example.org or 646-599-8793.