Chelsea Waterside Dog Park
6am - 1am, EVERYDAY
Subway & Bus Lines
C,E at 23rd St.
Dogs are allowed off the leash in designated dog parks only.
Features: Double-gated safety vestibule with fences all around. Fresh running water is generally available for pets inside the dog parks from mid-April through early November. Hard surface has drainage. Benches and trash cans are provided for dog owners/handlers. Chelsea Waterside's dog park includes special play features for dogs as well. The cleaning schedules are posted at each dog park and they are cleaned twice a day
Rules & Regulations:
- Dogs may not be left unattended.
- No more than three dogs per person.
- The dog park is NOT a playground. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult and should be closely supervised.
- Entry and use of the dog park is at your own risk.
- Skateboards, bicycles, scooters and strollers must be left outside the dog run.
- Clean up after your dog. Animal waste must be promptly removed and properly disposed of.
- Dogs must be licensed and have all shots and tags.
- Spike or Pinch Collars
- Aggressive Dogs
- Female dogs in heat
- Food and glass bottles