Pier 62 Skatepark
8am-Dusk, EVERY DAY
Pier 61 at Chelsea Piers
Subway & Bus Lines
C,E at 23rd St.
Pier 62 Skatepark is now open.
Please wash hands before entry and after exit, wear masks, and keep 6 feet apart.
Hudson River Park's Pier 62 Skatepark is FREE and is open to all skate boarders and roller bladers.
YOU SHOULD WEAR A HELMET AT ALL TIMES.
This is a 15,000 sq. ft skatepark designed and built by California Skateparks/Site Design Group.
It features a 5 ft spine, beginner Ollie Zone including a 4 ft Quarter, 2 ft Wedge and a 3 ft Start Box, the Intermediate Fun Box including a 24 ft Ledge, a Kinked Flat Rail, and an 18 ft Ollie Ledge.
The skatepark at Pier 62 in Hudson River Park is built on top of a pile-supported marine platform and uses structural foam to create the shapes and forms that are typically sculpted in the earth. This unique project is the ﬁrst of its kind.
Be sure to visit Tribeca Skatepark at N.Moore St. in Tribeca!
Rules & Regulations:
- ONLY skateboards, in-line skates and roller skates are allowed
- No bicycles, scooters, or motorized devices
- No drinking or eating on the skate surface
- No glass of any kind
- No spectators on the skating surface
- No added obstacles or other objects such as ramps and jumps
- No alcoholic beverages, smoking, or drugs
- No animals or pets
- No posting or distribution of pamphlets, handbills or advertisements of any kind
- The skatepark is to be used on a first come, first served basis. Do not use the skatepark if it is too crowded for you to skate safely
- Do not use this skatepark when skating surface is wet or other hazardous conditions exist. Report any such conditions immediately to
- 212-242-6427, 24 hrs
- Amplified sound, organized events or sales of any kind allowed only with written permission from the Hudson River Park Trust
- Report any illegal activity including vandalism and graffiti immediately to 212-242-6427, 24 hrs
- Violation of any rule may result in removal from skatepark and/or other sanctions including revoking of rights to use the skatepark and/or a summons to appear in court
- Hudson River Park Trust is not responsible for personal property
- Hudson River Park Trust reserves the right to close the skatepark for events, emergencies, or when conditions necessitate
- The skatepark may be monitored by video surveillance
- Skaters SHOULD wear helmets at all times. The use of kneepads, elbow pads and wrist guards are STRONGLY RECOMMENDED
This is an unsupervised facility.
Enter the skatepark at your own risk.
By entering the skatepark you are assuming all risk for injuries and damages. Skateboarding and skating are hazardous recreational activities which can result in serious injury or even death. Hudson River Park Trust, the City and the State of New York do not assume any responsibility for damage or injuries resulting from entering or using this facility.