Corporate support is essential to our mission at Hudson River Park of providing a world class waterfront park for the enjoyment of New Yorkers and visitors alike. By partnering with the Park, your organization showcases its commitment to the community and contributes to the realization of the largest open space project in Manhattan since the creation of Central Park.
Our Corporate Members provide vital funds for environmental education classes and field trips, free summer cultural programs, sports facilities and fields, manicured landscapes, as well as the many other public benefits the Park offers.
Corporate volunteerism through Hudson River Park’s Volunteer Program provides the Park with the extra sets of hands needed to keep its gardens and grounds healthy and vibrant, while promoting teamwork and advancing your brand in the community.
Corporate Members enjoy:
- Volunteer Days
- Marketing and branding opportunities
- Advance notice of sponsorship opportunities
- Complimentary and/or discounted Park memberships for company employees
- VIP Invitations to select Park events
- Park tours and talks
Corporate Membership benefits your organization by:
- Enhancing a vibrant West Side community for your employees, customers and their families
- Expanding your brand’s visibility and audience
- Increasing employee engagement and promoting teamwork
- Providing a valuable community service to millions of New Yorkers
- Supporting economic development in the community
- Strengthening a healthy and resilient environment
For more information on the Corporate Membership Program, please contact Amy Molinero at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-757-0981 x734.