Due to safety concerns related to COVID-19, we have adapted select field trip programs to adapt for a virtual format. For more information about virtual field trip opportunities, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- One chaperone is required for every 35 students (1:35 ratio) at minimum
- The number of chaperones should be increased for Pre-K or special needs classes
Virtual Field Trip Fee:
- $100 per field trip
- Need-based fee waivers are available, please email email@example.com for more information
- Payment is required within ten days of program confirmation in order to reserve the program
- Please provide a check or money order made out to “Hudson River Park Trust.” Credit card payments not accepted
Our team utilizes Zoom for virtual field trips, please reach out if you have any questions or concerns about the platform.
Visit here for more information about how to book. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.