Chelsea Waterside Dog Park’s unique play mounds provide new vantage points for your precious canines to play with their friends while getting some much-needed physical activity. Dogs of all sizes are allowed here, and plenty of shade is available for pet owners during the summer months. We are also happy to say that we are working on plans to expand the dog run! Stay tuned for more information as planning progresses.
DOG RUN FEATURES:
- Double–gated safety vestibule, and fenced all around.
- Fresh running water is generally available for pets inside the dog parks from mid–April through early November.
- Benches and trash cans are provided for dog owners/handlers.
- Cleaning schedules are posted; cleaning occurs twice per day.
RULES & REGULATIONS:
- Entry and use of the dog park is at your own risk.
- Dogs must be licensed and have all shots and tags.
- Dogs may not be left unattended.
- No more than three dogs per person.
- The dog park is NOT a playground. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult and should be closely supervised.
- Skateboards, bicycles, scooters and strollers must be left outside the dog run.
- Clean up after your dog; animal waste must be promptly removed and properly disposed of.
- Spike or pinch collars
- Aggressive dogs
- Female dogs in heat
- Food and glass bottles