The Pier 84 Dog Park is Midtown’s best location to bring lovable pups that appreciate a good view. Or maybe the view is best appreciated by their owners! No matter – your dogs will find much to love here too. Located in Hell’s Kitchen, the Pier 84 Dog Park features a large space where dogs can frolic with their companions. Your pup is sure to have a good time. While you’re there, be sure to visit Hook’d on the Hudson for human snacks!
DOG RUN FEATURES:
- Double–gated safety vestibule, and fenced all around.
- Fresh running water is generally available for pets inside the dog parks from mid–April through early November.
- Benches and trash cans are provided for dog owners/handlers.
- Cleaning schedules are posted; cleaning occurs twice per day.
RULES & REGULATIONS:
- Entry and use of the dog park is at your own risk.
- Dogs must be licensed and have all shots and tags.
- Dogs may not be left unattended.
- No more than three dogs per person.
- The dog park is NOT a playground. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult and should be closely supervised.
- Skateboards, bicycles, scooters and strollers must be left outside the dog run.
- Clean up after your dog; animal waste must be promptly removed and properly disposed of.
- Spike or pinch collars
- Aggressive dogs
- Female dogs in heat
- Food and glass bottle