The Pier 84 Dog Park is Midtown’s best location to bring lovable pups that appreciate a good view.
Or maybe the view is best appreciated by their owners! No matter — your dogs will find much to love here too. Located in Hell’s Kitchen, the Pier 84 Dog Park features a large space where dogs can frolic with their companions. Your pup is sure to have a good time. While you’re there, be sure to visit Hook’d on the Hudson for human snacks!
Hudson River Park offers five dog parks, each with a variety of features for both small and large four-legged friends. Take advantage of beautiful scenery while your pooch exercises and socializes in a safe environment along the beautiful Hudson River. Remember to be safe, obey the rules and respect the Park and others. Read all about dogs in Hudson River Park in this brochure.
DOG PARK FEATURES
- Spray shower water feature, water fountain and pet bowl from mid-April through early November.
- Better seating options for dog owners and an improved surface.
- Salvaged stone pieces for dogs to climb and play.
- Double-gated safety vestibule and fenced all around.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- Entry and use of the dog park is at your own risk.
- Dogs must be licensed and have all shots and tags.
- Dogs may not be left unattended.
- No more than three dogs per person.
- The dog park is NOT a playground. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult and should be closely supervised.
- Skateboards, bicycles, scooters and strollers must be left outside the dog run.
- Clean up after your dog; animal waste must be promptly removed and properly disposed of.
- Spike or pinch collars
- Aggressive dogs
- Female dogs in heat
- Food and glass bottle