Hudson River Park offers four dog parks, each with a variety of features for both small and large four-legged friends. Take advantage of beautiful scenery while your pooch exercises and socializes in a safe environment along the beautiful Hudson River. Remember to be safe, obey the rules and respect the Park and others. Read all about dogs in Hudson River Park in this brochure.
DOG PARK FEATURES:
- Double-gated safety vestibule, and fenced all around.
- Fresh running water is generally available for pets inside the dog parks from mid-April through early November.
- Benches and trash cans are provided for dog owners/handlers.
- Cleaning schedules are posted; cleaning occurs twice per day.
RULES & REGULATIONS:
- Entry and use of the dog park is at your own risk.
- Dogs must be licensed and have all shots and tags.
- Dogs may not be left unattended.
- No more than three dogs per person.
- The dog park is NOT a playground. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult and should be closely supervised.
- Skateboards, bicycles, scooters and strollers must be left outside the dog run.
- Clean up after your dog; animal waste must be promptly removed and properly disposed of.
- Spike or pinch collars
- Aggressive dogs
- Female dogs in heat
- Food and glass bottles