Pier 25 & Pier 26 are two of the most popular destinations in the Park for humans and their four-legged friends, and the Tribeca Dog Run is a primary reason why. The newest dog park within Hudson River Park’s four-mile footprint, this canine-friendly haven features both a small dog park and big dog park to suit your pet’s size and needs. It also has a water fountain and sprinkler areas for your pup to play in.
DOG RUN FEATURES:
- Double–gated safety vestibule, and fenced all around.
- Fresh running water is generally available for pets inside the dog parks from mid–April through early November.
- Benches and trash cans are provided for dog owners/handlers.
- Cleaning schedules are posted; cleaning occurs twice per day.
RULES & REGULATIONS:
- Entry and use of the dog park is at your own risk.
- Dogs must be licensed and have all shots and tags.
- Dogs may not be left unattended.
- No more than three dogs per person.
- The dog park is NOT a playground. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult and should be closely supervised.
- Skateboards, bicycles, scooters and strollers must be left outside the dog run.
- Clean up after your dog; animal waste must be promptly removed and properly disposed of.
- Spike or pinch collars
- Aggressive dogs
- Female dogs in heat
- Food and glass bottles