Welcome to the new hudsonriverpark.org – your refreshed and improved online hub for everything Hudson River Park has to offer. Our website redesign makes it easier than ever to discover all that you can see and do along the Park’s four-mile footprint.
New Ways to Explore HRPK
- Our Interactive Map is easier to use than ever before. Navigate by neighborhood, activity or Park entrance, or simply search for what you’re looking for – this mobile-friendly tool makes it easy.
- Discover Hudson River Park’s many Piers and Places. This is a perfect access point to discover our beautiful piers and uplands – as well as those currently in design and construction.
- Want to find ways to get active in HRPK, or locate the perfect place to relax or dine along the Hudson River? Explore Activities and Attractions and What’s Happening to find the many ways you can experience our waterfront.
A Deeper Dive into Hudson River Park’s Habitats and Horticulture
Hudson River Park’s green, growing riverfront and 400 acres of Estuarine Sanctuary have fascinating stories to tell – and our website shares more of these than ever before.
- Hudson River Park’s 2,000+ trees and beautifully landscaped gardens and lawns make your west side backyard an appealing escape year-round. We’re excited to share with you new ways to learn about our abundance of Gardens and Trees.
- Did you know that 400 of HRPK’s 550 acres are protected River Sanctuary? Get to know the 70+ species of fish in the Park’s River Sanctuary – a biodiverse habitat and vital natural resource. Learn about our River Project and the research we conduct, and discover environmental education opportunities.
A Hub of Virtual Events and Resources
Now more than ever, the Park’s digital home provides a window into our open space and a virtual connection for all Park lovers. This year, with safety in mind, we launched a lineup of engaging and accessible virtual cultural, fitness and environmental education that can be enjoyed online from anywhere, and have developed new and exciting online resources – building new ways to connect with our community even when we can’t all be together.
- HRPK’s first ever virtual Summer of Fun brings all of the music, movement, learning and laughter of summer in the Park to your home. Find your favorite music, dance, environmental education, family and fitness events here, and check the calendar regularly to explore our offerings.
- As parents and teachers adapt to provide online learning opportunities for students, the scientists and educators from HRPK’s River Project have developed new digital resources that connect science lovers of all ages to the Park’s local habitat, including our first ever free Virtual Summer Camp (featuring weekly at-home STEM activities), a robust resource library and – last but not least – a Virtual Wetlab where you can discover Hudson River species up close.
Our new website enables Park lovers to get involved with the work we do. During the last several months, the Park has provided a vital outlet to New Yorkers when we needed it most, and it is now easier than ever to show your support for the essential work that has made this possible – through Volunteering, Membership, Donations and so much more.
Enjoy exploring all that the site and the Park has to offer. We truly appreciate hearing from Park visitors. Let us know what you’d like to see featured more often. Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.