8am-Dusk, EVERY DAY, YEAR ROUND
Pier 25 Comfort Station
Subway & Bus Lines
A,C,E at Canal St.
1 at Frankllin St.
1,2,3 at Chambers St.
Hudson River Park's Tribeca Skatepark is FREE and open to all skate boarders and roller bladers.
This is an 8,840 square foot street-style skatepark designed and built by California Skateparks.
Be sure to visit “California-style” PIER 62 SKATEPARK at W22nd St in Chelsea.
Rules & Regulations:
- ONLY skateboards, in-line skates and roller skates are allowed
- No bicycles, scooters, or motorized devices
- No drinking or eating on the skate surface
- No glass of any kind
- No spectators on the skating surface
- No added obstacles or other objects such as ramps and jumps
- No alcoholic beverages, smoking, or drugs
- No animals or pets
- No posting or distribution of pamphlets, handbills or advertisements of any kind
- The skatepark is to be used on a first come, first served basis. Do not use the skatepark if it is too crowded for you to skate safely
- Do not use this skatepark when skating surface is wet or other hazardous conditions exist. Report any such conditions immediately to 212-242-6427, 24 hrs
- Amplified sound, organized events or sales of any kind allowed only with written permission from the Hudson River Park Trust
- Report any illegal activity including vandalism and graffiti immediately to 212-242-6427, 24 hrs
- Violation of any rule may result in removal from skatepark and/or other sanctions including revoking of rights to use the skatepark and/or a summons to appear in court
- Hudson River Park Trust is not responsible for personal property
- Hudson River Park Trust reserves the right to close the skatepark for events, emergencies, or when conditions necessitate
- The skatepark may be monitored by video surveillance
- Skaters SHOULD wear helmets at all times. The use of kneepads, elbow pads and wrist guards is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED
This is an unsupervised facility.
Enter the skatepark at your own risk.
By entering the skatepark you are assuming all risk for injuries and damages. Skateboarding and skating are hazardous recreational activities which can result in serious injury or even death. Hudson River Park Trust, the City and the State of New York do not assume any responsibility for damage or injuries resulting from entering or using this facility.