Bids & Business Opportunities
The Hudson River Park Trust endorses a competitive public bidding process and, as such, solicits bids from contractors for work throughout the park. Requests for Proposals (RFPs) are posted in the New York State Contract Reporter, the New York City Record and below. For previous RFP and IFB information, please visit our archive page.
REQUESTS FOR PROPOSALS (RFPs)
AND INVITATIONS FOR BIDS (IFBS)
- RFP# G5062 SUBMERGE FESTIVAL EQUIPMENT RENTAL AND EVENT SERVICES
- IFB# C4963 Pier 66A STRUCTURAL RESTORATION
- IFB# C4964 PIERS 98-99 WATERFRONT STRUCTURES
- RFP# G5028 LOGOED UNIFORM COMPONENTS
RFP# M5042 IRRIGATION SYSTEM REPAIRS, MAINTENANCE & WINTERIZING SERVICES
RFP# M5032 TREE MAINTENANCE
Submissions will be evaluated to assess such criteria as the proposer’s project specific and general site experience, equipment ownership, control and availability, bonding capacity, and financial stability. Firms not selected will not be notified. Hudson River Park Trust is an equal opportunity contracting agency. Any resulting contracts will include provisions mandating compliance with Executive Law Article 15A.
REQUIRED FORMS AND PROCEDURES
- DOING BUSINESS DATA FORM
- DISCLOSURE OF PRIOR NON-RESPONSIBILITY DETERMINATION/LOBBYING FORM
- NON-COLLUSION CERTIFICATION FORM
- IRAN DIVESTMENT ACT AFFIDAVIT FORM
- DIVERSITY PRACTICES QUESTIONNAIRE
- PROPOSED SUBCONTRACTOR UTILIZATION PLAN
- EO 177 CERTIFICATION FORM
- MWBE-EEO POLICY STATEMENT - NOVEMBER 18, 2018
REQUIRED FORMS DUE PRIOR TO CONTRACT EXECUTION
- NYS SMALL BUSINESS CERTIFICATION
- NYS TAX CONTRACTOR CERTIFICATION ST-220-CA
- NYS TAX CONTRACTOR CERTIFICATION ST-220-TD
- ACTUAL SUBCONTRACTOR UTILIZATION PLAN
OTHER REQUIRED FORMS DURING TERM OF CONTRACT
ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR SPECIFIC FORMS
- EEO 101 INSTRUCTIONS and JOB CLASSIFICATION GUIDE
- MWBE UTILIZATION AND REPORTING RESPONSIBILITIES
- DOING BUSINESS DATA FORM Q&A
MWBEs & SDVOBs
Pursuant to Article 15-A and regulations adopted thereunder, the Hudson River Park Trust has established goals for the participation of certified minority and women-owned business enterprises in the performance of services under contract with Hudson River Park Trust.
These goals have been prescribed as percentages of the overall proposal/contract dollar amount. Hudson River Park Trust’s goals are 30% in the awarding of contract dollars to MWBEs. MWBE-certificated firms are found in the Directory of Certified MWBEs maintained the by Empire State Development Corporation. Visit NY LOVES MWBE for more information.
New York State Executive Law Article 17-B governs requirements for the participation of SDVOBs in New York State contracting. Hudson River Park Trust’s goals are 6% in the awarding of contract dollars to Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Businesses. SDVOB-certified firms are found in the directory maintained by the Office of General Services at https://ogs.ny.gov/Veterans/default.asp
To learn more on how to do business with HRPK as an MWBE or SDVOB, click below for more information.