Bids & Business Opportunities
REQUESTS FOR PROPOSALS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
The Hudson River Park Trust endorses a competitive public bidding process and, as such, solicits bids from contractors for work throughout the park. Requests for Proposals (RFPs) are posted in the New York State Contract Reporter, the New York City Record and here, to the right.
Submissions will be evaluated to assess such criteria as the proposer’s project specific and general site experience, equipment ownership, control and availability, bonding capacity, and financial stability. Firms not selected will not be notified. Hudson River Park Trust is an equal opportunity contracting agency. Any resulting contracts will include provisions mandating compliance with Executive Law Article 15A.
REQUESTS FOR PROPOSALS (RFPs) AND INVITATIONS FOR BIDS (IFBS)
REQUIRED FORMS AND PROCEDURES
- DOING BUSINESS DATA FORM
- DISCLOSURE OF PRIOR NON-RESPONSIBILITY DETERMINATION/LOBBYING FORM
- NON-COLLUSION CERTIFICATION FORM
- IRAN DIVESTMENT ACT AFFIDAVIT FORM
- DIVERSITY PRACTICES QUESTIONNAIRE
- PROPOSED MWBE UTILIZATION PLAN
- PROPOSED SDVOB UTILIZATION PLAN
- EO 177 CERTIFICATION FORM
- MWBE-EEO POLICY STATEMENT
REQUIRED FORMS DUE PRIOR TO CONTRACT EXECUTION
- NYS SMALL BUSINESS CERTIFICATION
- NYS TAX CONTRACTOR CERTIFICATION ST-220-CA
- NYS TAX CONTRACTOR CERTIFICATION ST-220-TD
- MONTHLY MWBE UTILIZATION REPORT (SUBMITTED PRIOR TO CONTRACT EXECUTION AND THROUGHOUT TERM OF CONTRACT)
OTHER REQUIRED FORMS DURING TERM OF CONTRACT
ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR SPECIFIC FORMS
- EEO 101 INSTRUCTIONS and JOB CLASSIFICATION GUIDE
- MWBE UTILIZATION AND REPORTING RESPONSIBILTIES
- MWBE REQUIREMENTS
- SDVOB 101 INSTRUCTIONS
- DOING BUSINESS DATA FORM Q&A
Pursuant to Article 15-A and regulations adopted thereunder, the Hudson River Park Trust has established goals for the participation of certified minority and women-owned business enterprises in the performance of services under contract with Hudson River Park Trust.
These goals have been prescribed as percentages of the overall proposal/contract dollar amount. Hudson River Park Trust’s goals are 30% in the awarding of contract dollars to MWBEs. MWBE-certificated firms are found in the Directory of Certified MWBEs maintained the by Empire State Development Corporation. Visit NY LOVES MWBE for more information.
For more information about doing business with the Hudson River Park Trust as an MWBE, visit MWBE.