Enabling Statute & Mission Statement
Mission Statement & Performance Measures
- Mission Statement & Performance Measurement Report – 2019-2020
- Mission Statement & Performance Measurement Report – 2018-2019
- Mission Statement & Performance Measurement Report – 2017-2018
Summary of Operations & Accomplishments
- Operations and Accomplishments 2019-2020
- Operations and Accomplishments 2018-2019
- Operations and Accomplishments 2017-2018
- Internal Controls Policy
- Summary of Internal Controls Review 2020
- Summary of Internal Controls Review 2019
- Summary of Internal Controls Review 2018
Personal & Real Property Transactions
- Report on Ownership of Real Property – 2020
- Required Statement Regarding Real Property Ownership and Disposition 2019-2020
- Required Statement Regarding Real Property Ownership and Disposition 2018-2019
- Required Statement Regarding Real Property Ownership and Disposition 2017-2018
- Surplus Property Policy and Procedures 11.04.11
- Rules and Regulations governing leases, licenses, concession agreements and other agreements 11.04.11
Procurement Policies & Annual Procurement Reports
Vice President of Finance, Sikander Zuberi, is the Trust’s designated Procurement Officer.
- Procurement Guidelines
- Procurement Report FY2019-2020
- Procurement Report FY2018-2019
- Procurement Report FY2017-2018
Investment Policies & Annual Investment Report
- Investment Guidelines – Updated
- Investment Reports 2019-2020
- Investment Report 2018-2019
- Investment Report 2017-2018
Ground Leases & Other Agreements
- Lease Agreement between The City of New York and Hudson River Park Trust
- Lease Agreement between The State of New York, acting through the Office of Parks, Recreation & Historical Preservation and the Department of Environmental Conservation and Hudson River Park Trust
- 2020 Lease Amendment
- Extension 2010
- Extension 2016
Other Public Disclosures, Policies & Information
Pursuant to Title I and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Hudson River Park Trust provides reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities to assist such individuals in participating in Park and Trust activities and events.
These specific rules govern conflicts of interest and outside activities and may be amended by a majority vote of the Trust Board of Directors in accordance with applicable Trust By-Laws requirements.
The Estuarine Sanctuary Management Plan provides guidelines for resource protection, public access, recreation, education, research, park policies, laws & regulations.
The Kayak and Canoe policy identifies practical measures to be followed to promote both safety and fun on the Hudson River. While in Hudson River Park’s designated boundaries, boaters should be mindful of this policy as well as obey all federal, state and local boating rules and regulations.
When visiting this website, Hudson River Park Trust automatically collects and stores information about your visit.
The Prompt Payment policy was promulgated in accordance with the requirements of section 2880 of the Public Authorities Law and sets forth the policy of the Hudson River Park Trust for the making of prompt payments to those who contract with HRPT.