Hudson River Park’s interim pickleball courts are free and open to the public from 6:00 AM–1:00 AM. These courts are available as an interim, temporary use until permanent park is developed.
6:00 AM–1:00 AM
Please be courteous to other players and observe these Rules & Regulations:
- Courts operate on a user honor system and are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- At least two players must be present per court at all times.
- When all courts are in use, a line will form at the benches. You will lose your place in line if you are not present when a court becomes free.
- Playing time is limited to one hour when others are waiting.
- If people are waiting, consider playing doubles.
- Only non-skid shoes are permitted on courts.
- Use courts at your own risk.
The following are not permitted while using the interim pickleball courts:
- Professional lessons, organized leagues or camps
- Commercial activity; i.e. marketing, photoshoots or giveaways
- Any activity other than pickleball
- Pets of any kind
- Food of any kind
- Chairs, tables, glass containers, alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs or smoking
Violation of any rule may result in removal from Park, fines, revoking of permits and/or legal action.