Tribeca Dog Park
6am - 1am, EVERY DAY
Pier 25 Comfort Station
Subway & Bus Lines
1,2,3 at Chambers St.
Hudson River Park Dog Parks are now open to the public. All visitors are required to wear masks or face coverings and remain 6 feet apart while inside of the dog run.
SMALL DOG PARK and BIG DOG PARK
Dogs are allowed off the leash in designated dog park only.
Features: Double-gated safety vestibule with fences all around. Fresh running water is generally available for pets inside the dog parks from mid-April through early November. Hard surface has drainage. Benches and trash cans are provided for dog owners/handlers. The cleaning schedules are posted at each dog park and they are cleaned twice a day
Rules & Regulations:
- Dogs 23 lbs or heavier must use the Big Dog Park.
- Dogs less than 23 lbs must use the adjacent Small Dog Park.
- Dogs may not be left unattended.
- No more than three dogs per person.
- The dog park is NOT a playground. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult and should be closely supervised.
- Entry and use of the dog park is at your own risk.
- Skateboards, bicycles, scooters and strollers must be left outside the dog park.
- Clean up after your dog. Animal waste must be promptly removed and properly disposed of.
- Dogs must be licensed and have all shots and tags.
- Spike or Pinch Collars
- Aggressive Dogs
- Female dogs in heat
- Food and glass bottles