Permittees are required to institute COVID-19-specific policy protocols prior to receiving an approved permit to use the Premises.
- The maximum number of players, coaches and staff required to use the Outdoor Fields during each session is fifty (50).
- Permittee group is required to wear the appropriate face coverings over mouth and nose while on the Premises, except that participants are not required to wear face coverings during play on the athletic fields, but are encouraged to do if they can tolerate it. Coaches, trainers, and/or other individuals who are not directly engaged in athletic activity are required to wear face coverings.
- Competitive play (e.g., league play, tournament play, scrimmages) is strictly prohibited and social distancing measures must be enforced. Practice, training, and competitive play (e.g. league play, tournament play, scrimmages) are allowed. Groups must continue to encourage social distancing measures while on the Premises.
- Participants are encouraged to bring non-plastic refillable water bottles with them to the field.
- The Trust reserves the right to rescind the Permit if Permittee is found in violation of approved COVID-19 protocols.
Permits must be obtained prior to undertaking regulated activities as defined in the Park Rules and Regulations. Applications to conduct regulated activities or uses must be submitted at least thirty (30) days in advance of the planned event, activity or use.