Permittees are required to institute COVID-19-specific policy protocols prior to receiving an approved permit to use the Premises.
- The maximum number of players, coaches and staff required to use the Outdoor Fields during each session is forty (40).
- Permittee group is required to wear the appropriate face coverings over mouth and nose while on the Premises, except that participants are not required to wear face coverings during play on the athletic fields, but are encouraged to do if they can tolerate it. Coaches, trainers, and/or other individuals who are not directly engaged in athletic activity are required to wear face coverings.
- Competitive play (e.g., league play, tournament play, scrimmages) is strictly prohibited and social distancing measures must be enforced.
- The Trust reserves the right to establish non-permitted “open play” hours during field use hours. Open play hours are as follows:
- Pier 40 Courtyard Fields: 3:00 – 6:00 PM
- Chelsea Waterside Park Athletic Field: 12:00 – 6:00 PM (Please note that open play hours will change for the week of August 17. The new open hours will be from 12:00 – 2:00 PM)
- Pier 40 Rooftop: No open play hours
- Participants are encouraged to bring non-plastic refillable water bottles with them to the field.
- The Trust reserves the right to rescind the Permit if Permittee is found in violation of approved COVID-19 protocols.
Permits must be obtained prior to undertaking regulated activities as defined in the Park Rules and Regulations. Applications to conduct regulated activities or uses must be submitted at least thirty (30) days in advance of the planned event, activity or use.