With four miles of beautiful riverfront paths, Hudson River Park is a paradise for NYC runners.
With Team HRPK, you will leave a meaningful impact with each step you take through New York City. By fundraising and raising awareness of Hudson River Park, you will enable land and river sustainability efforts, support free STEM education programming and cultivate every blossom in Hudson River Park.
For this race, all Team HRPK runners must pay their own race entry fee and commit to individually fundraising a minimum of $2,000 for Hudson River Park Friends by Friday, April 12, 2024. We no longer have bibs available for this race, but please fill out our general Team HRPK Interest Form to learn about future race opportunities.
All team members will receive:
- Team HRPK branded running swag
- A #ParkOverPlastic water bottle
- When runners hit $1,000 fundraised, which is 50% of the required fundraising goal, each runner will receive a complimentary Gardener membership to the Park. This includes:
- Blues BBQ Festival VIP tickets for two
- Complimentary passes to our members-only party
- Exclusive tickets for two to an invite-only annual spring event
- Exclusive First Look events for exciting park projects
- A private golf cart tour for two of the Park
- A membership gift
- Discounts or deals from Hudson River Park Community Partners
- Subscription to our members-only e-newsletter
- And more!