With four miles of beautiful riverfront paths, Hudson River Park is a paradise for NYC runners. You can help this green and blue oasis thrive by running the 2023 TCS New York City Marathon on Sunday, November 5 for Team HRPK!
Over the past 50 years, the New York City Marathon has grown from a local road race held in a local park to the world’s largest marathon with thousands of runners racing through the five boroughs. It’s one of the most competitive and highly sought after races in the world and bibs are extremely limited!
With Team HRPK, you will leave a meaningful impact with each step you take through New York City. By fundraising and raising awareness of Hudson River Park, you will enable land and river sustainability efforts, support free STEM education programming and cultivate every blossom in Hudson River Park.
Team HRPK has a very limited number of GUARANTEED entries for the 2023 TCS New York City Marathon. For this race, all Team HRPK runners must pay their own race entry fee and commit to individually fundraising a minimum of $5,000 for Hudson River Park Friends by Friday, December 1, 2023.
We no longer have any Team HRPK entries available for this race, but please complete our Interest Form to be notified of future race opportunities.
All team members will receive:
- Team HRPK branded running swag
- A #ParkOverPlastic water bottle
- When runners hit $2,500 fundraised, which is 50% of the required fundraising goal, each runner will receive a complimentary Steward membership to the Park. This includes:
- Access to members-only dance and fitness classes (during your marathon training season)
- Blues BBQ Festival VIP Tickets for two
- Complimentary passes to our members-only party
- Exclusive tickets for two to an invite-only annual spring event
- Exclusive First Look events for exciting park projects
- A private golf cart tour of the Park
- A membership gift
- Discounts or deals from Hudson River Park Community Partners
- Subscription to our members-only e-newsletter
If you have any questions, please email TeamHRPK@hudsonriverpark.org.